Of course, that did not happen. I have personally installed and used windows xp, vista, 7 and windows 8 operating systems and let me take this opportunity to tell you that windows xp is still among one of my favorites.
So what do you do when you need some official help from the Windows Xp Support Team ? You just cannot contact them. They are non existent officially.
Windows Xp , like any other operating system, sometimes, can get corrupted too. An easy way to repair this is by using the installation disk. Just run the installation disk, you get a few options like install, repair etc. just hit the repair button and you are good. All this is simple only if you have the Windows XP installation CD Disk. But what if you do not have it ??
So, the basic question arises as to ,
How To Repair Windows XP With No Installation CD Disk
Repair Windows Xp Without CD
- First and foremost , open the run command.
- There are two ways of doing this.
- Press Win +R ( Windows Button And R) to open the run dialogue box
- Or Click on Start ----->Run
- Once the run command dialogue box pops up type the following in the box and press enter
- Once you follow the above step , another box opens up just like I have shown in the below image. This time it is the WebFldrs Xp Welcome Dialog Box.
- Now, click on the Select Re install Tab as shown in the picture below
- Once you do that, you will find another pop up box in front of you. If you know what error you should be actually be dealing with, then click that particular box. However, if you do not know it or do not understand anything what it says, then do not worry. Just tick all the boxes like the way I have shown in the below image and press the OK button.
- Now Hit the Re install Button to begin your work.
- Now, You will notice a progress bar running that will be doing its job. Just wait till it finishes. Please note that it may take some time depending on the number of boxes you have ticked earlier, and also upon your system configurations.
- Once it is completely finished, you will get a message that the install or repair, whatever, the case may be, has been successfully completed.Click Yes button
- Now, you will be asked to restart the system so that all the changes made to the Webfldrs Xp start taking effect. Click Ok button.
Will You Lose All Data If You Repair Windows Xp ?
Happy Repairing !!!
Also Read : Monopoly Board Game Winning Strategies, Tips and Tricks